Mandatory information according to § 5 Telemediengesetz/Impressum
1984not Security GmbH
Managing Director: Bernd Herzmann
District road 2a
85716 Unterschleissheim, Germany
phone: +49 (0) 89 37779803
Fax: + 49 (0) 89 37779804
E-mail: email@example.com Register court: Amtsgericht München
Register court: Munich Local Court
Register number: HRB 221802
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a UStG: DE 304197144
Responsible for content according to § 55 RStV: Bernd Herzmann, Bezirksstraße 2a, 85716 Unterschleißheim, Germany
For out-of-court settlement of disputes, the system is available in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected under trademark and/or copyright law in favour of the service provider or in individual cases also in favour of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce and/or distribute the website in its entirety or individual parts. Above all, technically conditioned duplication for the purpose of browsing is permitted, insofar as this action does not serve any economic purposes, as is permanent duplication for one's own use.
(2) It is permitted to set a link to this website insofar as it serves solely as a cross reference. The service provider reserves the right to revoke the permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
(3) The service provider assumes liability for the contents of its website in accordance with the statutory provisions. A guarantee for correctness and completeness of the information on the website is not taken over. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that the service provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. The contents do not justify any responsibility of the service provider for the data and information provided there. The service provider has no influence on the contents behind the link. The service provider is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damages caused by the use of content behind the link.
(4) Use of the Internet is at the user's own risk. In particular, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
(5) If the contractual partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of the service provider. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(6) In the event that the user is a consumer (not an entrepreneur), reference is made pursuant to Art. 14 of the Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 - ODR Regulation to the possibility of out-of-court settlement of disputes. Details can be found in the aforementioned regulation and at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.